- Domestic Underground Service Locating
- Commercial Underground Service Locating
- Underground Service Locating for Industrial Clients
- Underground Utility Mapping and Data Entry
- Do you know what is lying below the ground?
- Avoid costly disruptions to underground services.
- Detect before you dig.
Underground services include power lines, gas pipes, phone lines, fire services, sewer pipes and stormwater pipes.
If the pipe or conduit cannot be traced via standard methods, our trained and experienced service locators insert a tracer cable into the pipe or conduit and transmit a frequency into it so that our service locator can trace the path and depth of the underground service.
Our service locators can trace non conductive services for approximately 150 metres using one tracer reel.
All services can be transferred onto an auto cad program so that you have a record of what’s below the ground.